Trinity Safety Group is looking for an energetic, forward-thinking safety professional. The position is open to charismatic, driven individuals with excellent communication skills and the ability to provide safety consulting services to a diverse client base. The individual must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership, organization and time management skills.
Candidates will be based out of the office located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Some limited travel may be required for this position.
Primary Responsibilities: (consists of but are not limited to)
· Perform safety management system and loss control assessments
· Develop client safety service plans and strategies
· Develop and implement corporate safety initiatives
· Corporate safety program and site safety program development
· Conduct site safety observations and safety inspections
· Accident investigations and claim management activities
· Conduct effective and engaging safety training
· Ability to identify areas of needed improvement and provide meaningful recommendations
Secondary Responsibilities: (consists of but not limited to)
· Develop informational web content such as blogs and white papers
· Participate in local associations such as the American General Contractors Association of Indiana, Coalition of Construction Safety etc.
· Engage prospective clients in identifying future safety service needs
Position Qualification Requirements:
· 0 – 5 years of experience; recent grads okay
· Advanced safety certification, or willingness to achieve one within the first year of employment) and/or bachelor’s degree related to the safety field.
· Knowledge of construction/industrial safety and process
· Strong written communication skills
Preference given to those with some or all of the following qualifications:
· Previous site safety management or corporate management experience
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels of an organization
· Experience with PICS, CCS, ISNET, and/or BROWZ
· Bilingual (English and Spanish)
For more information visit Safety Facilitator.