Call for Speakers for the 2018 Indiana Safety and Health Conference and Expo! The conference will be at the Indiana Convention Center, March 12-14. This is the largest Safety and Health Conference in the Midwest. Don’t miss your opportunity to influence our profession. Submit a proposal today!
Benefits of Speaking at the 2018 Indiana Safety and Health Conference & Expo
- Exposure to 800+ total attendees
- Opportunity to showcase your expertise/knowledge in the safety, health and environmental field
- List of attendee contact information (mail and phone number) in advance of the conference and final list after the conference
- Opportunity to network with potential new clients, consisting of c-level executives, company decision-makers, purchasing managers, and safety professionals
- Complimentary full conference registration, including all networking and meal functions
- One night complimentary hotel stay
- Name and company listed on all promotions
- Contact information featured on conference web site
Speaker proposals are evaluated objectively by the Indiana Safety and Health Conference Planning Committee with consideration of the following criteria:
- Degree to which the proposed session meets the conference/program objectives, as outlined above
- Presentation skills and experience of the speaker
- Desirability of the topic to the conference attendees
Successful applicants must comply with all provisions and guidelines outlined on the website and on the CFP form. The proposal must articulate the specific qualifications and experience of each presenter to speak on the proposed topic(s) and include: education (degree, institution, area of study), professional credentials (licenses, certifications, designations) that are recognized and/or accredited as well as documented experience that demonstrates expertise in the subject area of the proposal. There is no set list of credentials or degrees.
Proposals to present also must contain sufficient detail to allow the selection committee to understand the learning objectives and how the proposed session will meet those objectives.
2017 Indiana Safety and Health Conference/Expo – Record Breaking Attendance
Posted: Mar 06, 2017
The 2017 Indiana Safety and Health Conference/Expo hosted by the Central Indiana ASSE Chapter, the Indiana Chamber and the Indiana DOL saw a record breaking attendance of almost 1,110 in attendance!
Highlights of the conference included:
- Keynote speaker presentations by Richard Hawk “Making Safety Fun”, Captain Larry Brudnicki “Leadership Secrets from the Perfect Storm: 7 Steps to Making the Right Decision Every Time”, and Mark Briggs “Interactive Safety Training.” For more information visit http://www.insafetyconf.com/keynotes/
- 118 exhibitors, including Flash Sessions and Live Demonstrations.
- The Annual Governor’s Workplace Safety Awards.
- Everyday Hero awards.
- 8 half-day workshops.
- Over 60 concurrent sessions.
- 2017 Central Indiana ASSE Chapter Safety Professional of the Year (SPY) Award presentation to Gary Gokey
- 2016 Central Indiana ASSE Chapter Golf Outing Scholarship presentations to Tanner Warner (IU Bloomington) and Mark Williams (Indiana State University).
Thank you to our conference sponsors and student volunteers from Indiana State University and Indiana University Bloomington.